Now that I am no longer censored, I shall re-visit my blog after 9 years................
It was horrible period of my live. In fact I have had to delete a lot of posts as someone thought it was always about us when it wasn't...well not always ..I was going thru a spiritual period...
Well so many things have happened since 2009. This one taken August 2010 in Buenos Aires Argentina with the crew of the now famous Land Cruiser called " Lucky 7". An old 70 series Toyota LC which never made it back from a crazy Amazon adventure. From Left to Right.. Major Abdul Rashid, Haji Abdul Ghazi, me and a total misfit in the car ( ha ha) Mr Wong. Little did we know about the adventures that lay ahead of us the next 50 odd days.
The laughs the dangers ( and thrills) spills and the stuff we learnt.

Comments

Popular Posts